Thanksgiving dishes: How to make green bean casserole
It’s Thanksgiving early morning, as well as while you have actually most likely got your mashed potatoes and also stuffing all planned, you shouldn’t neglect one of the most underrated Thanksgiving side meals: eco-friendly bean covered dish. It’s crunchy, it’s luscious, and also with numerous green beans, you can also trick yourself right into believing it benefits you.
So, exactly how do you make it? Fortunately, an eco-friendly bean covered dish is among the easiest dishes you can make, as well as you just need a couple of components.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cup fried onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.